Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The SNOW has arrived!

Well, after a few warmish days in Nova Scotia the weather has finally kicked into its seasonal norm and the temperatures have fallen, just like the snow!

Schools are already being closed and warnings are out for the highways.

Yesterday, me and Katie went shopping at Mic Mac Mall and had lunch at East Side Mario's which was excellent.

The last few days we have been putting up the Christmas decorations and lights, I have been out taking photos in the snow and I expect tomorrow I will be shoveling it off the driveway.

Today we ate at Cora's in Dartmouth and had a healthy feed, and by healthy I mean unhealthy....if you know what I mean?

The other night we boiled up 8 Lobsters and they were absolutely ace! We bought them for only $5.00 Lb direct from the fishermen since they are getting paid low prices from the distributors, they have taken to selling the Lobsters direct by the side of the road out the back of their vans. Good ones too!

As always the Snow provides for excellent photography and I will be surely returning to New Zealand will hundred's of wintry photos.

This weekend we plan to grab a hotel in the city and go out for a meal and a few Britney's.

Muzzerino.

No comments:

Post a Comment