Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ruffling Feathers in the Blogosphere.

Ruffle (someone's) feathers, to make someone annoyed or upset. Etymology: based on the idea of a bird whose feathers are not smooth because of fear or excitement.

Well it certainly appears that the above is very very true.
One of my blog posts that I published a couple of weeks ago has managed to garner quite some attention by people on both sides of the argument. See the offending blog post here >>

6 months ago if someone talked to me about 'blogs' I probably would have yawned, but now I can see how blogs can be eye-opening. Once upon a time, many people would have thought that the Internet was only fun and entertaining where there was rich media, videos, interactive games to be had. Even I would not have expected that a few words on a blog post would generate readers and make some of them upset. I thought that job was left to controversial journalists and perhaps celebrities.

The Internet is an incredible tool for free speech!

Keep on Blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment