Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPAD. It's Shiny and made by Apple. I suppose you better buy one.

After the NZ Herald yesterday that Steve Job's has just unveiled Apple's new creation the iPAD, I decided to watch the unveiling video and see what its all about!

Ok, people who know me are well aware, although I recognise the very good MAC interface, overall I am not a MAC fan.

What I found interesting about the video below, is that the people are clapping before they have any idea what it even does! (Cringe)

Steve Jobs says 'this is what it looks like!' and the audience are like 'Woooooooo!, Clap Clap Clap!'.



Cringe.

It certainly does look like an oversized iPod Touch or iPhone.
Will it do everything my Windows PC does?
Will it be as good as running Firefox?
Will it play all the video formats that the web has to offer?
Will it run all the scripts / Flash etc? I dunno.

Maybe one of you guys can tell me. I am sure there are already many Mac lovers out there who are salivating over their bed pillows at night, as they dream for the moment to arrive where they can spend their hard earned cash on Apple's latest, overpriced, shiny thing.

As you can see in the video below. Every body's favourite dictator is not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment