Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exactseeks Rapid Paid Inclusion : Review

Well I am not too sure if it a Scam as such but I recently paid $24.95 USD to get my site (this one) added to ExactSeek Rapid Paid Inclusion program.

They boast on their website that your site will be added to 40+ search engines and although I am doing quite well in the organic search results of Google, Yahoo and MSN I thought it would be a good idea to get some exposure on some of the 'niche' search engines such as Exactseek.

2 Weeks later I have not received a single hit.

I am consitently getting approx 2,000 Page views a day with around 750 unique visitors. Google, MSN and Yahoo rank my site very well with the appropriate Keywords yet Exactseek sends me nothing. Why?

If you are thinking about getting on the Rapid Paid Inclusion Listing then I guess I am saying, be careful, for $24.95 I would expect a few hits, but instead I got nothing.

Its a bloody waste of money if you ask me.

Muzzerino

No comments:

Post a Comment