Monday, May 18, 2009

How Much to Move my Car to the UK !

Yes I know you probably think I am nuts, why the hell would I want to ship my car to the UK from New Zealand? I mean its just a shitty little Nissan Sunny after all.

But seriously though, how much would it cost?

Many people get attached to their cars and I am no different, its worse when you have a bloody reliable one with a bulletproof engine and you are reluctant to give it up. If it were not too much to chuck it in a shipping container along with my PC, Couch TV etc then I reckon I would do it if the price was right.

I bet you any money that when I do eventually move and buy another car, the bloody thing will break down in no time!

Anyone out there done this International moving thing? if so, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment