Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What is it with People who hurt Animals?

I never used to be much of a Cat person, I was always more into dogs. That is until i got my first cat around a year ago and now I absolutely adore the little guy.

But whats going on in the news?

Here in NZ we have had a recent story of some kids who dropped off a couple of kittens to an animal shelter in Wellington and it looks like the sick little f*cks cut one of their paws off.

"Ms McNair said she thought the children, who left the cats with the league before leaving without any contact details, were joking when they told her the kittens' feet ''fell off''. "I never thought that their feet had actually gone,'' she said. "It's just horrendous.''

Whats next? is the morality of kids like this likely to spread to something a little more sinister next time?

This is one crime that I say qualifies for my idea of Short Term Solitary Confinement

More reading from stuff.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment