Thursday, November 13, 2008

Man Shot in the Face for Tailgating !

Its one of my very worst hates, people who tailgate.

Why oh why would you do it?

why follow so close that if I have to hit the brakes you will crash into me? After all, it will be your fault.

If you are a tailgater, you might like to know that I am one of those people who will slam on the brakes just for you and blame it on the Black Cat that just ran out in front of me. You can then explain to the police and your insurance company why you could not stop in time as you cough up money for my vehicle repairs.

I would never condone this though.....

From the NZ Herald..

A man has been shot in the face with a gun following a road rage attack in central Rotorua last night.

Police have begun a hunt for the gunman, saying it was a miracle the man is alive.

The shooting happened on Eruera St, near where the former Tudor Towers Night Club was, about 9.45pm.

Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Loper of the Rotorua CIB said the road rage started on the corner of Amohau and Fenton Sts when a solidly-built man in a white station wagon with another man in his passenger seat took exception to how close he was being followed by another car.

more>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment