Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chavs get beaten up by Cage-fighters.

The Chav rant continues....

Do Chav's know that they are Chav's? ... We all know that Chav's don't wash, but they must look in the mirror each afternoon once they crawl out of bed to make sure that their Burberry cap and gold necklaces look straight don't they?

We all know that Chav's are extremely fussy about their image and make damn sure that their face acne and Vitamin D starved skin is perfectly pizzafied and white.

So tell me? due to all this vanity each afternoon after the alcopop fueled night before, do they ever stop to look into their own reflected eyes, focus past the sexual desire for that 17 year old bird next door with only 8 kids and think 'dear god, I am a Chav!, I am one of those people I saw on telly last night getting beaten up by some cross dressing cage-fighters. Thats me!'

No comments:

Post a Comment