Sunday, August 17, 2008

Adsense, does it work?

I have had AdSense on my sites for a while now and only a wee trickle of money has dribbled in over the last year or so. When I mean a wee trickle, I mean a "Wee Trickle!"

but its getting better, I get around 10,000 Page Loads a month on my widescreen wallpaper site and its increasing, but still only about 0.3% - 1.0% of visitors click on my ads, resulting in a terrible Click Thru Ratio (CTR).

How does one improve this situation? These guys reckon they have it down and these guys too have a variety of tips on how to do better.

I have read them both but still lack in a decent CTR.

I will persist however, I think basically high quality content (text) + high quality keywords = High quality ads.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment