Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Winston is Gone, for now....

I like Winston Peters, but a lot of big wigs obviously don't.

Here he is being slammed by John Key among others for lying to the "public" about party donations when the National Party are just as bad! What about the recent recordings? $50 a week toll on roads, Lets sell Kiwibank!

The media have been blowing it all out of proportion with those National Party scandals and they are doing the same here with Winston Peters in the so called interests of "the public".

Well this member of "the public" doesn't give a crap!

The parties probably all get donations via shady dealings, they are all as bad as each other. What I care about is, policy! and what the hell are the parties going to do for the country?

I support Winston and I am voting NZ First this coming election, I think that this minor issue aside he would make a great Prime Minister, who's with me?

Muzzerino.

More from TVNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment