Monday, August 18, 2008

Team GB what makes Great Britain Great!

Its been a long time coming but finally GB is on the right track, at the time of writing Great Britain has won 27 medals! 12 Gold, 7 Silver and 8 Bronze, That's more medals in one weekend than have been won in 3 separate decades last century according to the BBC Magazine .

This is why I am proud to be British ( although I'm sure you would not think it by looking at the Saltire at the top ) I think its best to compete together, instead of fractured states. I know that many people would much prefer that Scotland Wales and England has their own Olympic teams and I know plenty of people who talk up independence at the mention of Team GB but I guess I am the black sheep. Go Great Britain, go all the athletes! especially the Scots but I support them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment