Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama : Too Good To Be True ?

Is it too good to be true?

After 8 long years of George W Bush, the worlds most powerful nation state will have a new President in a few weeks.

Obama is miles ahead, he seems more popular than ever, he is an amazing orator and even his rival John McCain admires him. All in all he looks like the fresh new face that America needs to repair some of the damage done by the Bush administration.

Is this all to good to be true I wonder? After seeing American voters such as the woman in the McCain camp who called Obama an "Arab" and other republicans who said "we don't vote for baby killers" it makes me wonder if Obama will ever actually reach the White House given the massive amount of Americans who seem, dare I say it "a bit simple minded and racist".

The problem with a simple minded racist is, they can vote and they can own a gun.

I am not American, I comment only on what I see in the media, but from what I have seen Obama seems like the perfect candidate for US President.

I would not be surprised if some shocking event occurs in the next few weeks (god forbid) to stop Obama from succeeding in this election. I think you know what I mean....

Muzzerino.

Obama 08 >>


No comments:

Post a Comment