Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The End of the World. 0730 GMT

Large Hadron Collider.

A time of writing, we only have 1 hour and 30 minutes left of life on earth.

In Switzerland Experts are attempting to recreate the forces that occurred after the Big Bang by smashing some Protons together in a huge particle accelerator called a Large Hadron Collider in the largest scientific experiment ever.

The naysayers reckon that the end of the world might occur in the form of a black hole that will swallow the earth shortly after they flick the switch.

Its a shame because I just joined the gym and have cut down on my alcohol intake to make myself more healthy. Well no point now, I am going to get drunk and lie on the couch.

I shall meet the end with beer in my belly and hopefully I can get some pizza delivered in time.

See you on the other side (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment