Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vote New Zealand First !

If you want to tell the politicians that you care more about policy and what they are actually going to do for the country other than "scandals" then I urge you to vote NZ first.

Winston Peters is going to be "censured" for lying to Parliament. I think if a politician was to be censured for this then we would have no politicians left.

John key has lied, but he owned up about it, good on him, I Wonder if he would have owned up so quick if all this Winston Peters stuff was not happening?

Winston Peters said he will leave it up to the voters on the November 8th election to decide what they think of him, I for one will cast my vote for NZ First, for no other reason than to show the other politicians that I DO NOT CARE about this stuff.

Yes politicians need to have a integrity, but $100,000 being given to NZ First is as big a deal to me as John Key's action in trading shares in a company while commenting on it as an MP, but he gets away with it?

Vote NZ First and surprise the dirt diggers.

Visit Winston Peters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment